For Completing this first so I'll have more time to study later for SPM(which is 1 month long fffffuuuuu) sobs what are priorities ..................
[EDIT: 23/4/12] U-uwaaaa finally done with revamp! Felt like the first one was too ooc ;;
Name: Tomoya Saito ( 齊藤 智也 ) Age: 16 Gender: Male Year Level: Year Two Weapon: Spear (a family heirloom that was given to him from his stepfather. His stepfather taught him how to use the spear as a way to get closer to him.) Arcana: XVI Tower Arcana Rank: Rank 3 Suit: Suit of Wands Height: 5'10" / 178cm Weight: 137 lbs / 62kg Nationality: Japanese Persona: Cu Chulainn
Moves Magic ► Zionga - Inflicts a moderate amount of Electricity damage to one enemy. ► Magarula - Inflicts a moderate amount of Wind damage on all enemies. ► Life Drain - Drains 30 HP from one enemy. ► Megido - Inflicts a moderate amount of Almighty damage on all enemies.
Pierce ► Poison Skewer - Inflicts a small amount of Physical damage with a chance of Poison on one enemy.
Recovery ► Media - Recovers a small amount of HP to all allies. Can be used in the field.
Passive ► Elec Amp - Increases Electricity damage output by 50%. ► Invigorate 2 - Recovers 5 SP on each turn, except for "1 More".
- when things work out as planned - when his expectations are met - spending time with his step siblings - Subjects: History, Science - Orderliness - them fancy coffee drinks (lattes, macchiatos, americanos, etc)
- when things don't work out as planned - failing - awkward situations - dancing or singing ---
Personality: Tomoya is a self-confident person, and his attitude may come off as sharp and cold, which sometimes give others the impression that he is arrogant. He always makes sure to maintain a calm composure. However, this front he puts up only serves to hide the fact that he's truly socially awkward. Rarely does he show the side of him where he cares and is considerate to those he knows. Tomoya also tends to keep his personal feelings to himself, out of fear that people might view him as weak if he does otherwise.
New ► Due to shadow events occurring and ever since he became club president for the Yorozuya Unit, he has since found it easier to interact and cooperate with others (and to put some trust in them). However, he is now very hard on himself whenever he fails -- he fears that if he slips up, he might lose everything that he worked so hard for, and everything that he cares about (tldr; he's afraid of the consequences of failing).
- diligent - high self-confidence - independent - resilient (although he has his limits) - responsible - loyal
- tends to expect too much out of others (though this has improved over time due to shadow events + working with others) - not as distrustful as before, but is still very wary around others - sometimes overestimates himself - extremely harsh on himself - secretive
History: Tomoya grew up without a father (who had passed away at an early age). Despite growing up without a father figure in life, his loving family of two elder siblings and a mother made sure to bring Tomoya up as good as a normal family could. However, even with his upbringing, life was never easy for him -- his family; mainly his mother, constantly pressured him to do well in school. His elder siblings' successes didn't help much in this case either, as his marks were always compared to theirs. Thus, he always had to make sure that his results were better.
It came as a shock to Tomoya(age 13 at the time), when his mother suddenly remarried(his mother was the type who, after her husband's death, always tried to prove to others that she can overcome any obstacles life gives her single-handedly). Their household then became much larger, bringing along a new stepfather and his children; a set of fraternal twins. However, the twins were unlike Tomoya; they didn't need to put in much effort to get excellent scores in tests. Tomoya's jealousy grew then, jealous that he had to work twice as hard to produce that kind of result, jealous that the twins didn't need to work as hard as him.
His jealousy started to eat him from the inside, and his academic scores slipped a little as the result. Because of that, his mother lightly scolded him, but it turned into a full blown argument(during dinner, when every family member was present, no less). Frustrated, Tomoya stormed out of the house, walking aimlessly to regain his composure that was so easily broken(but difficult to maintain) until he reached the neighbourhood park.
To his surprise, his meek and motherly stepfather was the one who chased after him(then again, ever since his stepfather and his two children entered their household, his stepfather always tried very hard to get to know his new family members, particularly Tomoya who was really hostile towards them). His stepfather talked to him and commended him for his efforts to do well in school, before advising him to be more selfish from then onwards. It was then that Tomoya realized that he only tried his hardest in school because he was conforming to his mother's wishes, but also partly because he wanted her to be happy; he wanted her to know that she could succeed without anyone's help.
Whether he changed for better or worse is anyone's guess.
- Tomoya is quite fond of his step siblings, despite his initial jealousy towards them. - The twins call him "Tomochin", much to his annoyance. - He's not very good with dealing with his emotions. - He can't eat spicy food. )))8 - Tomoya is not used to getting compliments and praises, so he'll lose his composure and become embarassed whenever someone says something nice about him. :> - He's a bit of a tsundere - Has very little experience with girls (aside from his mother, eldest sister, and one of the twins), so he might treat them a little rough/treats them like how he does everyone else. - Currently: Club President for Yorozuya Unit Club President for the Basketball Club
Is this the club president~? My name is Yukino Himeko... First year, class A... and I'd like to join your club! Don't worry, I'm a hard worker and I like helping others! I-I promise that I'll do my best!
Oh. Sai-- uh... *can't remember his whole name* Tomo-senpai it is then! Hmm... I think that last bit's kinda too late already though... In any case, those things are dangerous, and I can't just turn my back on others! So I'm going to do my best to protect everyone!